Flora Health Manuka Honey Blend Non-GMO Eco-Friendly Sustainable Unpasteurized 100% Maori-Owned Honey MGO 400+ / UMF 12+
Flora Health Manuka Honey Blend Non-GMO Eco-Friendly Sustainable Unpas
Flora Health Manuka Honey Blend Non-GMO Eco-Friendly Sustainable Unpasteurized 100% Maori-Owned Honey MGO 400+ /UMF 12+
Antiseptic. Antibiotic. Antifungal. Antiviral
Does your dog have an injury? A cut, infection or wound? Have you considered honey?
Honey has great anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, but a lot of what we find on supermarket shelves is pasteurized, robbing the honey of all its nutritional qualities. So what’s a person to do?
Look no further than Manuka honey—the undisputed champion of honey.
A portion of this sale goes directly towards helping Orphans and Homeless Pet Rescues find food, shelter and eventually their forever family. Read Our Mission for more details. We are on a bigger mission TOGETHER!
Earn Paw Loyalty Reward Points when you purchase this item. Earn 1 Paw Point for each Dollar you spend. Use Paw Points for FREE Pet Products and for access to Exclusive Major Store Discounts!
Why Manuka Honey for Pets:
Many dog owners have long known about Manuka honey, applying it to wounds for quicker healing times.
- Manuka can be applied to cuts or burns, or to treat any kind of wound or infection.
- Manuka honey is a natural:
Manuka can be used internally for conditions such as kennel cough, by alleviating many of your dog’s symptoms. Choose a UMF10+ or more or an MGO™100 (Bronze) or higher – I’ll talk about grades in a minute.
- Manuka can also be used to treat allergies, digestive issues and stomach ulcers.
Start off slow and keep keep the amount small:
- 1/2 tsp, twice a day, for a small sized dog.
- 1 tsp, twice a day, for a medium sized dog
- 2 tsp, twice a day, for a large dog
About Manuka Honey:
Mānuka honey is a special honey made in New Zealand from the nectar of the mānuka tree. It’s important to note, some labels might say “mānuka” even when the honey inside is missing the enzymes and antioxidant properties of true mānuka honey.
So how can you be sure you’re getting the real thing? Flora Mānuka Honey is UMF™-certified and every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its UMF™ rating. Flora is dedicated to providing pure mānuka honey—because you deserve the sweet truth.
- Manuka is native to New Zealand and parts of Australia. Bees, pollinating from the small white flowers of the Manuka tree, have created this superior honey that’s been shown to have the highest natural anti-bacterial activity of any honey.
Like all honey, Manuka contains naturally occurring hydrogen peroxide. but unlike most conventional honey, Manuka also contains a high amount of methylglyoxal.
- In a 2009, the Czech Journal of Food Sciences conducted a study on the anti-bacterial activity of Manuka honey. It found that the higher the methylglyoxal content – or the non-peroxide anti-bacterial activity – the more therapeutic the honey.
Brand: Flora Health
Quality & Purity:
- 100% traceable – scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test, and MGO content
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards)
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized
- Flora Mānuka Honey is licensed by the Unique Mānuka Factor Honey Association™ in New Zealand.
- This is an internationally recognized, third-party verification system that ensures the identity, potency and quality of mānuka honey.
- UMF™-certified products have been tested for three signature compounds that are all needed to ensure the honey is real mānuka honey made from Leptospermum scoparium flowers: Leptosperin, DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) and Methylglyoxal (MGO).
- The higher the UMF™ grading number on the product, the higher the concentration of signature compounds found in mānuka honey. UMF™ is a quality trademark. The UMF™ grading system appraises natural markers found in Mānuka honey and assures purity and quality. For more information, please visit www.umf.org.nz.
- 8.8 oz
- 17.6 oz
Caution with Manuka:
- Manuka, as with all honey, contains a high sugar content, so if your dog is diabetic or overweight, it’s best to consult your veterinarian before giving Manuka to your dog.
- Manuka is not recommended for dogs under a year of age. Manuka may contain bacteria that your puppy isn’t ready to fight off. Adult dogs have no problems with it.
**The higher the MGO number, the higher the grade of Manuka Honey.
**The higher the UMF grading, the higher the concentration of signature compounds found in Manuka Honey
FREE SHIPPING within USA! Please allow 3-10 Business Days Shipping arrival time within USA. Please read our Shipping Policy for more info.
International Shipping available for additional Shipping and Handling costs.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee if item is unused, undamaged and tags remain intact. Please read our Return Policy for more details. Your satisfaction is our first priority!